Patrick Buyze (1965): chef-kok
Restaurants: Patricks work experience started in Schiedam at the Hosmanfreres. He moved on to work for the Zwarte Ruiter in Den Haag as chef cook. Malaparte was his own Restaurant where the wild pheasants were hanging outside the door. He was part of and opened the machine crazed, restaurant Magido. Patrick also once participated in a festival in Austria, Bad Geichenberg, demonstrating his creative cooking skills. In the summer months, one can find Patrick walking around with his Dutch clogs, cooking delicious food , at the 'Waterkant', also known as 'de Bootjes', in the Westbroekpark. He also cooks on special occasions 'in de Villa', from Tatyana Tuzarova. Wonderful evenings, filled with music, a culinaire festivities, good wine and chique surroundings. One can also arrange a cooking course with him. Other endeavours Patrick has done in the past, was to design and build kitchens. Work for the IT- Information Technologies. But his latest passion, has been to make music on his Gypsy guitar.
Beknopt overzicht van zijn 12xHolland activiteiten in Hirado:
- Workshop De Franse keuken
- Schoolworkshop De Nederlandse keuken
- Wil een document/fotoboek maken, samen met fotograaf Joris-jan met als titel 'Food Culture of Hirado'.
- bezoeken van gezinnen alsook restaurants en recepten uitwisselen, samenwerken.
- les volgen in het maken van Japans kookmes, interesse in Japanse snaarinstrumenten en Japanse taal.